Swazi Wapiti XP Coat Olive Green
- Made in Vietnam from a three-layer AEGIS® fabric which is soft, light, very quiet and is 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Extra long, full-length 2-way YKK water resistant zip to ensure the jacket is as easy to get on as it is to get off. Use the top puller to zip it up closed, or use the bottom puller if you want more breathing room down under.
- The hood protrudes into an adjustable peak, stiffened with both a durable liner and a hood wire to enable excellent peripheral vision and exceptional water shedding.
- The hood also zips off for those times when you don't need the extra protection.
- Chest waterproof inner map pocket stored securely under storm flap.
- Hand warmer pockets
- Two generous external "wet" pockets which have mesh eyelets to allow any collected water to easily drain away
- Bistable pockets - light weight metal that pops out the pocket tops on wet pockets
- Tab located inside hand warmer pockets pulls out and snaps to bottom wet pocket allowing it to remain open for quick access
- Stretch inner cuff with touch-tape outer cuffs ensures sleeves stay where you want them to.
- Side vents for unrestricted walking and climbing movement.
- Can be rolled into its own hood for easy stowing.