New to Woodland Ways is the TentBox Range. These Vehicle mounted tents offer a comfortable, weatherproof and convenient camping solution, while keeping the convenience of your vehicle. Expand your storage space inside your vehicle and enable rooftop camping! All of the TentBox range are ready to go straight out of the box, follow the installation video and instructions to mount the tent to your vehicle roof, and you're set to drive to your next adventure!
Built for comfort and great for all-around adventure, the Classic is the original and much-loved TentBox design. You can leave your duvet in pillows inside for extra convenience and the 60-second setup time will make you the envy of the campsite. The boxy shape feels more like a bedroom than a rooftop tent!
- Sleeping capacity: 2 people
- Set up time: 60 sec
- Opening mechanism: Automatic
- Wind rating: Up to 39mph (Gale force 8)
- Seasons: 4 season
- Internal weight capacity:
- Anti-bug mesh: Yes, on all windows and doors
- Store bedding inside: Yes
- Integrated storage: Cargo net on the ceiling and large side pockets
- Ladder: Telescopic, with spring-loaded brackets
- The TentBox (of course!)
- Storage net
- Mounting kit (to install your TentBox to your roof bars)
- Welcome kit (fairy lights and a few extra goodies)
- Free delivery
- 5-year warranty
- Fabric: Breathable 280gsm rip-stop canvas walls, with a 2500mm hydrostatic head rating
- Seams: Waterproof, silicone taped
- Zips: High-quality and waterproof on end windows
- Shell & frame assembly: Aerodynamic shape formed with vehicle-grade ABS (think car bumper), added UV protective agent, lined with insulating fabric, supported by a strong aluminium frame
- Hardware & hinges: Stainless steel
- Mattress: 6cm high-density foam
Mattress size: x
Installation time: Quick and easy installation in 20 mins.
Will it work with my car? Almost all cars are compatible with at least one TentBox model. The Quick Guide is a good place to learn the basics.
Tools and parts required: All tools and parts needed for installation (other than roof bars) are included in the box.
Installation instructions: Easy-to-follow guides and videos are provided by TentBox.
These items are shipped to you directly from the supplier.