New to Woodland Ways is the TentBox Range. These Vehicle mounted tents offer a comfortable, weatherproof and convenient camping solution, while keeping the convenience of your vehicle. Expand your storage space inside your vehicle and enable rooftop camping! All of the TentBox range are ready to go straight out of the box, follow the installation video and instructions to mount the tent to your vehicle roof, and you're set to drive to your next adventure!
The TentBox Lite is the entry level, 3-person, soft shell model, made with a canvas double-skin and an Aluminium base. It has a fold-out opening system that takes 5 minutes to set up. The ladder, 6cm high-density foam mattress and the PVC cover are all included in the price, meaning you're set for adventure, straight out of the box. Its lightweight, compact design means it will fit on even the smallest of cars. It takes under 5 minutes to set up with a foldout opening system, comes complete with a skylight to watch the stars and sleeps 2-3 people comfortably. You'll love the freedom it gives you.
- Sleeping capacity: 2-3 people
- Set up time: 5 min
- Opening mechanism: Manual
- Wind rating: Up to 39mph (Gale force 8)
- Seasons: 4 season
- Internal weight capacity:
- Anti-bug mesh: Yes, on all windows and doors
- Integrated storage: Small inside pockets
- Skylight: Yes
- Ladder: Telescopic, with spring-loaded brackets
- The TentBox (of course!)
- Mattress Ladder
- Mounting kit (to install your TentBox to your roof bars)
- Welcome kit (fairy lights and a few extra goodies)
- Free delivery
- 5-year warranty
- Fabric (pod): Breathable 280gsm rip-stop canvas, with a 2500mm hydrostatic head rating
- Fabric (rainfly): 210D nylon with 4000mm hydrostatic head rating
- Fabric (travel cover): PVC, with velcro attachment, 6000mm hydrostatic head rating
- Seams: Waterproof, silicone taped
- Zips: High-quality outdoor zips
- Shell & frame assembly: Steel-reinforced honeycomb-aluminium base panels with an aluminium framework and interlocking steel hinge
- Hardware & hinges: Stainless steel
- Mattress: 6cm high-density foam
Weight: 50 kg
Mattress size: 128 cm x 240 cm
Width: 140 cm
Length: 240 cm
Height: 110 cm
Width: 140 cm
Length: 120 cm
Height: 27 cm
Tools and parts required: All tools and parts needed for installation (other than roof bars) are included in the box.
Installation instructions: Easy-to-follow guides and videos are provided by TentBox.
These items are shipped to you directly from the supplier.