Casstrom Swedish Forest Leather Belt
The Casstrom hand-stitched leather belt will hold up to any outdoor adventure.
This strong belt in 4mm thick vegetable-tanned leather is handmade in Europe using traditional methods.
The Casström Forest Belt is longer and has more holes than standard belts. This is so that you can use it on trousers as normal, or on the outside of a jacket as an equipment belt.
Your Swedish Forest belt will last a life time, so this adaptability allows us to cover more sizes should your body shape change over the years!
- Made in 4 mm thick vegetable-tanned European leather
- Brass buckle made in Europe
- Rounded, polished, and coloured edges for extra durability
- Hand-stitched saddler's stitch with linen thread
- Cognac brown with 15 holes
- A fixed loop and a loose loop
- Approx. width 39mm, 4mm thick
- Three sizes 90cm (XXS-L), 100cm (S-XL), or 115cm (L-XXL)
- Ideal for Casström leather danglers, knife sheaths, and pouches
To find the correct size belt you require, take an old belt and measure from the beginning of the buckle (the part attached to the belt) to the hole you use the most. Also, test it on the outside of a jacket if you want to be able to use the belt as an equipment belt.
The sizes cover these waist measurements (approx):
- XXS - L = 73 - 104cm
- S-XL = 85 - 115cm
- L - XXL = 100 - 130cm