Frost River Geologist Day Pack
The Geologist Pack is modelled after the classic knapsack design of a drawstring topped main compartment with a flap cover. We've added more volume over the knapsack, plus rugged bridle leather shoulder straps and brass Sam Brown Post quick released front pockets. As with everything Frost River make, it's built by hand from waxed canvas, premium leather and solid brass hardware and is backed with a lifetime guarantee.
- SIZE: 14in H x 15in W x 4.5in D
- WEIGHT: 2.40 lbs
- VOLUME: Expands to approx. 9in D (approx. 31.46 L)
- POCKETS: Interior hanging zipper, 2 external gusseted pockets with flap: 6.5in H x 6.5in W x 1in D
- CLOSURE: Nylon diamond-braid cord cinch, flap over main compartment
- SHOULDER STRAPS: 1.5in harness leather
- GRAB HANDLE: 1in cotton web
- MATERIALS: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.
When you invest in a Frost River made-in-the USA item, you’re not just getting gear that’s handcrafted and locally-made, you’re getting a piece made with intent.
- Lifetime Guarantee and robust repair program to keep your Frost River gear going for years to come.
- Premium Materials sourced from businesses that have sustainability in mind.
- Solar-Powered Manufacturing facility allowing us to craft Frost River goods with clean, renewable energy.
- Investments in Technology that ensure the highest yield of our materials is consumed.