New to Woodland Ways is the TentBox Range. These Vehicle mounted tents offer a comfortable, weatherproof and convenient camping solution, while keeping the convenience of your vehicle. Expand your storage space inside your vehicle and enable rooftop camping! All of the TentBox range are ready to go straight out of the box, follow the installation video and instructions to mount the tent to your vehicle roof, and you're set to drive to your next adventure!
Built to be rugged, the Cargo can handle anything from weekend trips to hardcore adventures. It has the fastest setup in our range at just 30 seconds, and you can leave your duvet and pillows inside; you'll be the envy of fellow campers! Combine with the Cargo Roof Bars to mount additional gear on top (bikes, surfboards, kayaks, etc.)
- Sleeping capacity: 2 people
- Set up time: 30 sec
- Opening mechanism: Automatic
- Wind rating: Up to 39mph (Gale force 8)
- Seasons: 4 season
- Internal weight capacity:
- Anti-bug mesh: Yes, on all windows and doors
- Store bedding inside: Yes
- Integrated storage: Cargo net on the roof and side pockets
- Ventilation: 2 vents in pod fabric + vents in the base
- Ladder: Telescopic, with spring-loaded brackets
- The TentBox (of course!)
- Storage net
- Mounting kit (to install your TentBox to your roof bars)
- Welcome kit (fairy lights and a few extra goodies)
- Free delivery
- 5-year warranty
Fabric: Breathable 280gsm rip-stop canvas walls, with a 2500mm hydrostatic head rating
Seams: Waterproof, silicone taped
Zips: High-quality and waterproof on end windows
Shell & frame assembly: Steel-reinforced honeycomb-aluminium panels, integrated ventilation in the base, powder-coated aluminium framework, integrated t-slot accessory channels
Hardware & hinges: Stainless steel
Mattress: 6cm high-density foam
Mattress size: x
Installation time: Quick and easy installation in 45 mins.
Will it work with my car? Almost all cars are compatible with at least one TentBox model. The quick guide is a good place to learn the basics.
Tools and parts required: All tools and parts needed for installation (other than roof bars) are included in the box.
Installation instructions: Easy-to-follow guides and videos are provided by TentBox.
These items are shipped to you directly from the supplier.