Water to Go 75cl Water Filtration Bottle
The unique 3-in-1 filter has been created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
The filter works instantly to protect against bacteria, parasites and microplastics reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste. Examples include: Cholera, Polio , E.coli, Hepatitis A , Cryptosporidium ,Tapeworm, Giardia , Chlorine, Fluoride, Lead and Mercury
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts contaminants like a magnet,trapping them inside the filter.
- Activated carbon -our filters use activated carbon without using adhesives that would vastly reduce the carbon’s efficiency. Instead the activated carbon is contained within the filter membrane itself. This technique helps further reduce the contaminants whilst also eliminating bad tastes and odours.
The filter is an ideal deal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to take any non-salt water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it instantly. Once the filter is activated and your bottle is full you are ready to drink, no need to remove the lid and filter until your ready to fill your bottle again.
The filter removes:
- 99.9999% for bacteria like E.Coli
- 99.999-99.9999% for viruses like Polio
- 99.99% for micro-organisms
- Heavy metals (like lead) and also Chlorine and Fluoride are also filtered
The Water-to-Go 75cl bottles include a unique 3-in-1 filter with a BPA-free bottle and lid with an integral drinking spout.
The Filter duration is based on usage, not time. So the 200-litre filter capacity would last for 100 days based on consuming 2 litres of water per day or 200 days at 1 litre per day and so on.
Without activating the filter, in the original packaging, the filters will have a ‘shelf life of three years. The nanotechnology in the filters is activated by contact with water, therefore before use, it is important to keep it in a dry place. In the interests of customer safety: we recommend that activated and part-used filters which are then NOT used again for over 12 months are best replaced with a new filter.
Specifications for the 75cl bottle
- Durable BPA free bottle
- Lid – BPA Free
- FDA Approved
- Halal certified*
- Total Weight with filter: 138 grams
- Bottle Capacity: 75cl centilitres /26 fl oz
- Filter 100% Recyclable